[Standards] Event Logging over XMPP

Robert Kosten xmpp-standards at list.robertkosten.de
Sat Nov 9 20:13:01 UTC 2013

Hi, a Lurker here ;-)

I've had the same thought about two years ago as well so I implemented a
small Monolog (PHP Logging Library) Handler that sent log messages as
both formatted message (for standard chat clients) and a custom stanza
for our status board. At the time I thought that pub/sub might actually
be better though, because I didn't really want the logger to know who
would receive the message...

Sadly that code belongs to a former company and I'm not certain I can
remember everything about it (It was a quick'n'dirty solution),
otherwise I'd attach it :-P

Regards,
Robert Kosten