[Standards] Event Logging over XMPP

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 10:29:09 UTC 2013

Hi again,

Just thinking a bit more about it..

This one could actually be used for piggy bagging. So if I am sending to a user (JID) anyways e.g.  user1 at mydomain.td, I can also piggy bag the log stanza and the component could strip it off. In that way It might reduce the overhead of sending all the time. Of course it means that your client need to be a bit more clever and queue the logs and it depends if the log can wait or not (how real time it have to be).

/Steffen