[Standards] Event Logging over XMPP

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Sun Nov 10 14:29:57 UTC 2013

Hello Steffen

Thanks for the response.

I've seen various solutions where they send events as clear text messages. It's easy to setup, but more difficult if you want to analyze and monitor the flow of events automatically in a network, especially if you invite products from different manufacturers. To achieve this, one would have to tag each message with various attributes as well.

Best regards,
Peter Waher