[Standards] Suggestions for updates to XEP-0071: XHTML-IM

Ivan Vučica ivan at vucica.net
Sun Nov 10 15:41:17 UTC 2013

On 10. studenoga 2013. at 15:37:26, Peter Waher (peter.waher at clayster.com) wrote:
Having said that, do you feel there’s an interest in implementing support for a XEP sending table messages that is not based on XHTML-IM?

I’d have no trouble with that, and I suspect that clients that seem to be trying to support as many XEPs as possible (e.g. Psi) would do that.

Others? Well, some pretty often used clients still don’t support adhoc commands or data forms (at least not properly). Then again, would those clients properly support tables? (Unless they already do.)