[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Rayo Fax

Philipp Hancke fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Fri Nov 15 10:12:42 UTC 2013

Quick review:

The links (like Rayo CPA in section 2 which should be updated after
publication of that spec) seem broken, in particular
internal ones like the <receivefax/> one. Can you fix them before publication?

Example 2:
why is presence used here? This seems like it should use <message/>
instead which would enable logging.

section 6: security considerations are not "none" but provided by rayo.
We might need some boilerplate text like "This document introduces no
additional security considerations above and beyond those defined in the
documents on which it depends." for things that extend other XEPs.

I've also poked somone for feedback on RAYO in general and got a rather
lengthy response, but i'll sort that out in a different email.