[Standards] e2e privacy for XMPP Re: RFC 3923 (e2e with S/MIME) and OpenPGP

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:29:23 UTC 2013

I think we should go ahead by steps on this. I will shortly begin
implementing a CPIM-based XEP-0027 [1] to at least avoid replay
attacks and some other security issues. We could begin by defining a
XEP for that and then move on to e2e encryption which is much more
complex. Just my two cents anyway.

[1] http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0027.html‎

--
Daniele