[Standards] Discussion venue Re: e2e privacy for XMPP Re: RFC 3923 (e2e with S/MIME) and OpenPGP

Andreas Kuckartz a.kuckartz at ping.de
Fri Nov 22 15:55:20 UTC 2013

I have compiled a commented list of potential electronic discussion
venues (mostly mailing lists) and existing communities which aim at
improving security and privacy for users of the Internet.

Should I send that to this list or put it on a Wiki page and just send a
link?

I can offer to put it on the W3C FSW CG Wiki (P2P people are also
welcome there and should not be offended by the fact that the name
includes "federated"). An alternative might be the GNU consensus Wiki.
But I do not want to exclude producers of proprietary software. I am
open for other suggestions.

The general idea is to help to link some of the existing communities
which currently are quite separate, to foster collaboration and to find
relevant communities for those wanting to help.

Cheers,
Andreas