[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Rayo Fax

Ben Langfeld ben at langfeld.me
Tue Nov 26 13:50:37 UTC 2013

I've fixed all of Philipp's suggestions and the latest versions of the
proposed specs can be found at the links below.

https://github.com/rayo/xmpp/blob/rayo/extensions/inbox/rayo-cpa.xml
https://github.com/rayo/xmpp/blob/rayo/extensions/inbox/rayo-fax.xml

As for the issue with suspected over-use of presence, this should be
explained adequately by the Rayo core specification, and these extension
specs are in line with the core spec.