[Standards] Fwd: Minutes 20131127

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 09:33:32 UTC 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Smith
Date: Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Subject: Minutes 20131127
To: XMPP Council

Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/

For the first time, this week I've included references to the times in
the logs items were discussed. If a significant number of people find
this useful, I'll continue doing so (Dave Cridland's suggestion).

(Event Logging, which had been on the agenda, wasn't discussed as the
new version hasn't been published yet)

1) Roll call
http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:11:22
Kev, Tobias, Fippo, Lance, Matt present.

2) http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0124-1.11.html (BOSH)
http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:12:43

This was scheduled for an advancement vote, but some missing patches
were found shortly before the meeting. No-one had objections to the
changes so far.

3)http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0206-1.4.html (XMPP over BOSH)
http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:15:57

All +1 on the new version.

4) http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0156-1.1.html
http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:17:44

All +1 on the new version.

5) http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/dynamic-forms.html
http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:19:53

Lance, Kev, Matt, Tobias not objecting. Fippo to respond on-list
within a fortnight with any objections.

6) Date of next meeting
http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:24:27

Skipping a week due to Kev and Lance being unavailable. Next meeting
2013-12-11 16:10Z.

7) Any other business
http://logs.xmpp.org/council/131127/#16:29:29

Brief mention that more BOSH work is needed - Winfried has started a
discussion on-list.

Fini