[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0325 (Internet of Things - Control)

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Mon Apr 21 14:55:01 UTC 2014

Hello Teemu

I've on my to-do list a working item to write just such a document. It has been on the list for a while, and in XEP-0323 & 0325 it is called:

xep-0000-IoT-PubSub

Defines how efficient publication of sensor data can be made in sensor networks.

But it seems to be the logical next step to write that document now... I'll write it and publish it to the list. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,

Peter Waher