[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0325 (Internet of Things - Control)

Teemu Väisänen uolevi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:32:31 UTC 2014

Hi Peter.

That description looks like the information goes from sensors to pubsub
nodes and from there to subscribers. We have been using mostly SOX protoxep
for that purpose.. I meant controlling, configuring, etc. sensors with
pubsub. Should there be two different XEPs are will that one handle both
"directions"?

-Teemu