[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0325 (Internet of Things - Control)

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Wed Apr 23 13:54:39 UTC 2014

Hello Teemu

Yes, the original plan was only to include sensor data. But that is easily mended, so the XEP could show both how to publish sensor data (based on XEP-0323), and how to publish control commands (based on XEP-0325). Would that be sufficient, or do you see more use cases you would like to include as well?

Best regards,
Peter Waher