[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Buddycloud Channels

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 17:12:15 UTC 2014

Most recent attached from
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/buddycloud/buddycloud-xep/gh-pages/buddycloud.xml

Simon, I assume this is correct?

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow