[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Buddycloud Channels

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Tue Apr 29 08:03:22 UTC 2014

Sorry about the confusion with the build. I should have doubled checked
that before submitting. The SRV stuff was updated to use PTR records after
the discussion in the XSF muc late last year.

Hopefully clearer: http://buddycloud.github.io/buddycloud-xep/#DISCOthenDNS

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours:
goo.gl/tQgxP