[Standards] Tags and Pubsub subscriptions in XEP-0048 (Bookmarks)

edhelas edhelas at movim.eu
Wed Apr 30 18:30:41 UTC 2014

The XEP-0330 should be use to share our subscriptions to all of our
contacts. Bookmark is more personnal (based on whitelist on the PEP
node configuration).

If we add the tags on each elements in separate items we limit the
impact of reseting the whole list… but it didn't solve totally our
problem :/

Regards,

Jaussoin Timothée