[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0332 (HTTP over XMPP transport)

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Thu Aug 21 15:01:51 UTC 2014

Hello Philipp

Thanks for your comment. Just wanted to point out the possibility as such, even though it would probably not be used by the web server. Since content is normally returned based on query parameters and request headers, the actual content selection would probably be made by the underlying web server, and it would return the corresponding stream. But since there are formats including multiple streams, my thought was to point out the possibility of using this fact, as a possibility to optimize performance in such cases.

What do you refer to, when you say the "new jingly-pub stuff"?

Best regards,
Peter Waher