[Standards] Autumn XMPP summit outside NA?

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Fri Aug 22 10:37:36 UTC 2014

G'day,

we now know who will come (http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summit_16), it would
be interesting to know on which project everybody is working. Maybe an
interoperability test would be interesting.

We are 2 devs (souliane and me) from the « Salut à Toi » project, a
multi-frontends XMPP client (http://salut-a-toi.org), made in python. If
anybody is interested, we can have a short talk about the project and
make a demo.

cheers
Goffi