[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0319 (Last User Interaction in Presence)

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Thu Dec 4 00:04:57 UTC 2014

On 3 December 2014 at 23:14, Florian Schmaus <flo at geekplace.eu> wrote:

> BTW was it ever discussed to *simply* extend XEP-12 (and thus XEP-256)
> with an (optional) 'timestamp' attribute that contains an absolute time
> value?

I'd particularly like to see any response to this. It looks like a very
reasonable avenue to explore, and I don't recall it being raised. XEP-0012
is Final, but the additional of an optional attribute seems acceptable from
a procedural point of view, and the technical arguments seem plausible.

Dave.