[Standards] Veto on "Privileged Entity"

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Wed Dec 17 21:20:39 UTC 2014

> - we (developers of "Salut à Toi", http://www.salut-a-toi.org) an a few
> other projects (namely Movim http://movim.eu, Jappix http://www.jappix.org)
> or developers (notabily Sergey Dobrov is working on these issues too) are
> working on an XMPP based decentralized (micro)blogging platforms.
> Buddycloud is doing something similar, but seems to stick less on standard
> XMPP in favor of proprietary extensions (Dave I know you're working on
> Buddycloud, correct me if I'm wrong)

Buddycloud's approach is to keep application logic outside the XMPP server.

Buddycloud runs as a component [and adapts XEP-0060's machine-to-machine
semantics for "human-to-human"]. If  Not sure what you mean about not being
"standard xmpp"?

S.
--
Simon Tennant | CEO Buddycloud <http://buddycloud.com> | +49 17 8545 0880