[Standards] Unimportant lacks or typos in the examples of XEP-0313

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Fri Dec 19 13:23:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry if that has already been reported or if I am wrong...

I noticed what I believe to be lacks or mistake in some examples of
XEP-0313 [1] which deal with data forms. It doesn't deserve an update,
but if the specification happens to be updated, why not fixing it at the
same time:

- examples 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 are missing the data form type;
- example 11 uses the data form type "data" which is not listed in the
XEP-0004 [2].

I think for all these examples it should be:

     <x xmlns='jabber:x:data' type='submit'>

Also these small typos:

- in the example 2 the "query" element has no child but the slash '/' is
missing just before the closing '>';
- in example 8 the FORM_TYPE field is closed with two '>>'.

Best regards,
Adrien

[1] http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0313.html
[2] http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0004.html#protocol-formtypes