[Standards] Push notification XEP

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 11:46:50 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late reply Lance.
That was what I was missing "The client app sends an IQ
to its backend service, registering a device ID". And this can happen
because the CBS is connected to the user's server in some way ("the
CBS can verify the user's server").

For the rest, the diagrams are very clear, and I can begin
implementing it in Kontalk [1], possibly as a standalone component, as
soon as it reaches a more-or-less stable status.

Did you have any chance to discuss it in person at FOSDEM? How's going
there by the way?

[1] http://www.kontalk.org/

--
Daniele