[Standards] BOSH patches, hopefully the last before final

Christian Schudt christian.schudt at gmx.de
Mon Feb 17 16:41:55 UTC 2014

Hi Winfried,

1) I don't see the relation between the 'to' attribute and the "payload agnostic".

2) Where's exactly the difference between 'to' and 'from' in the session response?

'to': communicates the identity of the backend server to which the client is attempting to connect.
'from': identity of the backend server the connection manager is connected to.

Isn't that the same? Or is the 'to' the identity of the connection manager?

Maybe you can make an example, where to and from have different values in the session response?

Sorry for my questions, but afaik 124 is supposed to advanced to Final and it should be more clear then, imo.

Christian