[Standards] DRAFT: XEP-0152 (Reachability Addresses)

Christian Schudt christian.schudt at gmx.de
Wed Feb 26 11:37:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

nice to see a new specification moving to Draft status!

I have two minor improvements to the document:

1. The XML Schema is missing the xml:lang attribute for the 'desc' element.
2. The XML Schema has minOccurs='0' for the 'addr' element, although the text says "MUST contain at least one <addr/>" element.

>From a developer's point of view it's always a little bit confusing if the XML Schema is not conform to the written text.

-- Christian