[Standards] Autumn XMPP summit outside NA?

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 07:37:08 UTC 2014

Another alternative is mid-September around JSConfEU week (13th-14th
September) in Berlin, http://jsfest.berlin/

There's an event on the 9th called decentralize.js although I don't have
any additional details about it right now.

The main conference is sold out but the others still have tickets.

We could probably talk to Mozilla about using their space as a venue for
the summit too.

If its going to be Europe then any easily reachable (for all) European city
would be ideal.

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow