[Standards] Autumn XMPP summit outside NA?

Hund, Johannes johannes.hund at siemens.com
Fri Jul 25 14:02:20 UTC 2014

Hello,

so the reason for my question was that I can check if we could potentially host the summit in Siemens premises.
It’s more easy in Munich then, but I could also inquire if we could host it in the Siemens offices in Berlin.

For a definite statement if that is possible,  I would need a rough number of people to expect (a maximum number is fine).
Duration wise we are talking about 1 day? Or is it several days?

Best regards,
Johannes