[Standards] Autumn XMPP summit outside NA?

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Sat Jul 26 19:14:01 UTC 2014

G'day,

On 25/07/2014 10:27, Dave Cridland wrote:
> 3) What would we discuss?

I would specially like to talk about several pubsub subjects, and its
use for microblogging. There are a couple of projects working on it, and
I think it's a major step for XMPP: we need to discuss and fix issues
quickly.

I guess there are many other subjects to discuss.

Informally I would like to talk about the community around XMPP: in
French language for example there was a good activity ten years ago
(jabber.fr, planet jabber, etc) which is now slowly dying. It's a shame
because some projets are very active these days.
If teams of different projects can meet up, maybe we can manage something.

Cheers
Goffi ("Salut à Toi" project)