[Standards] Last connection time of friend

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 16:53:55 UTC 2014

If you know the full jid of the device, then you could always ping it?
http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0199.html

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow