[Standards] Namespace delegation and privileged component

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Sat May 10 10:45:53 UTC 2014

OK,

I have had some comments on a MUC room from binary, but as he can't write here
right now, so I'm copying his points here.

So he globaly like the XEP, but:

	- no need to wrap in a <privilege/> element, the IQ can be directly
adressed to the client

	- permissions could also be used in admin mode, but without user
interaction: a server may want to give only "get" "jabber:iq:roster"
permission to a privileged component.

He also pointed me out the XEP-0068 to standardize the data forms.

For the <privilege/> element, I was thinking that that would avoid ambiguity
if the component want to request directly the client, but indeed a full jid is
needed in the case of an IQ to the client, so it's probably a good idea to
remove the <privilege/> element...

Cheers
Goffi