[Standards] Last call XEP-0322 & XEP-0332

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Thu Nov 13 14:59:17 UTC 2014

Hello everybody

Sorry for being out of touch and not having responded to the many mails. I've been overwhelmed by work, and have had to focus on certain things to be able to clear things up. It is my plan to retake the effort, review all input made to the standards list, and update the corresponding XEPs and answer all feedback in a couple of weeks. I hope that is OK. Sorry again for the delay, and thanks for the effort and all input.

Best regards,
Peter Waher