[Standards] OTR

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Fri Nov 14 22:51:27 UTC 2014

Well, we're so far off topic now it hardly matters.

"An horrible" is correct English, like "an historical", and so on. But
nobody does it.

As for who Alice and Bob are, they're the characters introduced by Rivest
et al in their early crypto papers, and most authors followed the
convention, adding various other threat characters as time went on.