[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: namespace delegation

Sergey Dobrov binary at jrudevels.org
Sat Nov 22 09:36:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

I don't think that it's necessary to do a full namespaces negotiation
process in a case of admin mode because:
 * it makes process more complex without any need of that because
component won't get more than admin allowed anyway
 * server will have to refuse stanzas with these namespaces when
component is down by some reason, so the namespace lease is permanent
and does not need any negotiation
 * i think it makes it easier to implement at least just admin mode both
on component and server side

We still need to inform component of which namespaces delegations have
been granted and we can do it with a simple message stanza containing
the namespaces.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,