[Standards] What does "The message headers matched a filter rule" mean?

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet peter at andyet.net
Mon Nov 24 15:18:20 UTC 2014

On 11/24/14, 8:13 AM, Peter Waher wrote:
> Thanks Ash & Peter. I’ve resent the mail now.
>
> Concerning spam: Is it only the editor’s list that is affected? How is
> spam kept away from the standards and iot lists?

Only subscribers can send messages to those lists. We can't do that for
the editor list since we want to accept messages from people who would
like to contribute new XEPs (etc.) and we don't expect those people to
be subscribed to the editor at xmpp.org "list" (which is really just an
alias for the team).

https://andyet.com/