[Standards] Java Smack based EXI XEP 322 implementaion (Re: Fwd: Minutes 2014-10-08)

Joachim Lindborg joachim.lindborg at sust.se
Tue Oct 14 08:34:11 UTC 2014

We will soon release a first implementation of XEP322 EXI implementation
running in openfire and based on the Java Smack library on GitHub

We are using the implementation together with Internet of Things (IoT)
sensors and actuators and what we see is that we can make a substantial
decrease in the datastream especially with simple well defined XML schemas

Please let mw know if you are interested in the implementation

*Regards*
Joachim Lindborg
CTO, systems architect

Sustainable Innovation  SUST.se