[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0327 (Rayo)
XMPP Extensions Editor
editor at xmpp.org
Mon Apr 6 14:26:10 UTC 2015
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0327 (Rayo).
Abstract: This specification defines an XMPP protocol extension for the third-party control of telephone calls and other similar media sessions. The protocol includes support for session management/signaling, as well as advanced media resources such as speech recognizers, speech synthesizers and audio/video recorders. The protocol serves a different purpose from that of first-party protocols such as Jingle or SIP, and is compatible with those protocols.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on 2015-04-17.
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction and requirements?
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not, why not?
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards