[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: HTTP File Upload

Evgeny Khramtsov xramtsov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 10:20:38 UTC 2015

Sat, 1 Aug 2015 14:51:19 -0500
Sam Whited <sam at samwhited.com> wrote:

> If Content-MD5 were to be supported in particular it would probably
> have to be something that clients supported, eg.
>
>     <header name="Content-MD5" />

Another issue is how to pass this data to the file recipient. While
it looks obvious to pass an url, passing headers looks not that simple
and XEP doesn't describe that as it stands for "Upload" only. I think
there is no much sense to describe headers in this XEP without
suggesting rules on passing this data to the file recipients.