[Standards] XEP-0313 MAM implementation for MUC

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Mon Aug 3 14:22:35 UTC 2015

Hello,

Here is pull request we prepared for XEP-0313 following my comments:
https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/40

For now, I only added the access credentials check at access time, as I
think they are not mentioned anywhere and are critical.

Please, let me know how it looks and if you need some change
improvements from me. I have lot of experience using XEP and writing
informal XMPP extensions, but this is my first attempt at patching
official XEPs.

Thanks !

--
Mickaël Rémond