[Standards] XMPP Myths

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Mon Aug 10 18:56:04 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Matthieu Rakotojaona
<matthieu.rakotojaona at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a real rebuttal to the myth, is there a list of what XEPs are
> considered "normal" for a modern use, and what's the status of current
> libraries/clients/servers ?

It's come up several times lately that a set of recommended XEPs needs
to be created for various use cases. This seems like another good
place where a document specifying that would be helpful. I will submit
a version I've got (just for instant messaging) this weekend if I can
ever get around to cleaning it up and actually making sure it works in
proper XEP form.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited