[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Current Off-the-Record Messaging Usage

Chris Ballinger chris at chatsecure.org
Tue Aug 11 21:57:28 UTC 2015

Awesome! I see you've adopted the "otr-fingerprint" scheme we've been using
in the XMPP URIs for ChatSecure (and that have appeared in Conversations).
:)

Andreas Straub has been doing amazing work integrating Axolotl into
Conversations and it looks like he will be formalizing this work into an
XEP as well:
http://conversationsgsoc2015.blogspot.de/2015/08/week-10-beta.html