[Standards] Move Carbons to Last Call ("Proposed")

Steve Kille steve.kille at isode.com
Wed Aug 12 06:12:52 UTC 2015

Sam,

Given that a MAM based approach may be the  preferred medium term approach, it seems to me that we should focus efforts to work out what the medium term approach is going to be.   If we end up deciding that a MAM based approach is preferred, it would be confusing to progress carbons as well.

Also, if there is a list of issues that some people view need fixing with carbons, I think it would be good to have that list explicitly compiled and reviewed.   If we were to progress without fixing,  I think that the list should be in the spec.

Steve