[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0320 (Use of DTLS-SRTP in Jingle Sessions)
XMPP Extensions Editor
editor at xmpp.org
Wed Aug 26 15:59:32 UTC 2015
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0320 (Use of DTLS-SRTP in Jingle Sessions).
Abstract: This specification defines how to use DTLS-SRTP (RFC 5763) in the Jingle application type for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) as a way to negotiate media path key agreement for secure RTP in one-to-one media sessions.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on 2015-09-07.
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction and requirements?
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not, why not?
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards