[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Multi-User Chat Light

Piotr Nosek piotr.nosek at erlang-solutions.com
Mon Dec 14 15:48:04 UTC 2015

Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for your comments, let me address your doubts. :)

Example 16 does deal with the blocking, because it shows the effect of
blocking: crone2 tries to add crone1 and crone3 to the coven but this
attempt is ignored by the server, so only crone3 is added (because crone1
is blocking other coven room or crone2 user). Anyway, perhaps this example
is poorly described, so I could improve that.

In regards of § 4.5.3: you're absolutely right. Copy & paste issue. :)

Regards,
Piotr