[Standards] OTR

Bartosz Małkowski bmalkowski at tigase.pl
Tue Feb 3 07:22:03 UTC 2015

> Wiadomość napisana przez Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <peter at andyet.net> w dniu 2 lut 2015, o godz. 19:47:
>
> OTR secures only the character data of the XMPP <body/> element within message stanzas. That's appropriate for IM but doesn't really help with things like IoT (which often use extended namespaces).

Thats why we are trying (again!) to prepare e2e encryption specification (one more!). ;-)

What you decided during Summit? I hope you have talks about e2e encryption.
I just changed architecture of my XMPP library to allow set up „virtual XMPP Streams” between two entities, but I can’t use it :-(

--
Bartosz Małkowski
Tigase Polska
xmpp:bmalkow at malkowscy.net