[Standards] OTR

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Tue Feb 3 11:47:51 UTC 2015

Some clients do weird stuff like encoding XHTML-IM (which is probably
not a good idea at all). Also a XEP should give some advices on what to
allow, saying that history should be disabled by default, this kind of
things.

Also there is an OTR space-based discovery system which should be
useless in XMPP (except if you use OTR with gateway/legacy networks).
Maybe a XEP should explain what to do, if we need to announce there
somewhere with XMPP discovery, etc.