[Standards] GSoC 2015

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Tue Feb 3 14:09:56 UTC 2015

Hi folks,
 A decision will need to be made soon (by Board) whether we try out for GSoC 2015 as the XSF or not. It’d be helpful to know Very Soon if we have interested mentors and projects available, so if folks are involved in running open-source XMPP projects and are able to commit the time to and interested in mentoring GSoC students this year, can they please let me know ~=now, please? Private reply to this mail is fine.

If we have a number of people interested in principle, we can try to get an ideas page set up etc. etc.

/K