[Standards] Move CSI to Last Call ("Proposed")

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Mon Jul 27 21:29:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'd like to propose that the Council vote to move XEP-0452: Client
State Indication into last call (the "Proposed State"), and then
hopefully into draft afterwards.

The XEP has been sitting dormant since it was last updated almost a
year ago (2014-08-28), but this is not due to its being abandoned. It
is being actively used in clients. The XEP is simple and does the job
it was made to do (and no more). In my opinion the XEP is ready for
advancement to last call, and I'd like to request that the council
take up this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Sam

P.S. A PR to this effect is here: https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/31