[Standards] Move CSI to Last Call ("Proposed")

Florian Schmaus flo at geekplace.eu
Tue Jul 28 07:22:09 UTC 2015

On 27.07.2015 23:29, Sam Whited wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose that the Council vote to move XEP-0452: Client
> State Indication into last call (the "Proposed State"), and then
> hopefully into draft afterwards.
>
> The XEP has been sitting dormant since it was last updated almost a
> year ago (2014-08-28).

I've talked to Matt at the Summit this year about a message notification
send by the server to the client indicating a successful CSI state
change. We agreed on the change and I sent a patch to Matt a while ago.
But the patch was not applied since then. I've created a PR now:
https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/34

That said: I don't think that CSI has sufficient adoption at the moment
to move to draft.

- Florian