[Standards] Move CSI to Last Call ("Proposed")

Christian Schudt christian.schudt at gmx.de
Tue Jul 28 08:22:08 UTC 2015

I think this has already been discussed once, but wouldn't it be more intuitive to use IQ semantics for this instead of sending a message which confirms the (de)activation?

CSI feels similar to XEP-0186: Invisible Command and it uses IQ as well. I'd just appreciate consistency among XEPs and CSI sticks out here.

-- Christian