[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: HTTP File Upload

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Fri Jul 31 06:25:38 UTC 2015

Hello Sam,

> Le 30 Jul 2015 à 20:21, Sam Whited <sam at samwhited.com> a écrit :
>
> My position is that we should adopt HTTP File Upload with the
> provision that it add support for specifying headers that the client
> should send back, and possibly an IQ to fetch the GET URL later to
> support file upload systems where the final file name is not known up
> front (though this is less of a priority for me).

I think what we had implemented covers all this: https://github.com/processone/ejabberd-saas-docs/blob/master/http-filetransfer/http-filetransfer.md

Here is what you have in mind ?
Anything else missing ?

If you want I can try to propose a patch on HTTP file upload proto XEP based on some of these ideas, but I would like to be sure this is helpful.

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.process-one.net