[Standards] {Core|Advanced} {Client|Server} 2015

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Jun 17 15:46:26 UTC 2015

Folks,

Many moons past, before the dawn of a couple of years ago, we had things
like XEP-0302, which declared that - excitingly - advanced servers might
want to implement PEP.

I think that these days, any server should be doing PEP. I suspect we're
nearing the point where we need to consider Carbons as a "Core", rather
than "Advanced".

At the Council meeting, we briefly discussed the idea of a new suite XEP or
two.

So I have three questions for you:

1) Is anyone else interested in putting together a new set of
recommendations for XEPs to implement?

2) If so, does anyone have some solid ideas about what's minimum, and
sensible, these days?

3) Anyone want to edit it?

Dave.