[Standards] XEP-0234 Jingle File Transfer 0.16

Yann Leboulanger asterix at lagaule.org
Sat Jun 20 19:59:44 UTC 2015

On 06/20/2015 09:41 PM, Daniel Gultsch wrote:
> out of curiosity does this mean you are working on implementing jingle
> file transfer 0.16 in gajim?

I was looking at it, but this would cause a regression in 2 of our
features: ability to re-request a file in hash is wrong and our file
sharing plugin (that is a work in progress for the moment)

That will also break compatibility with clients that supports only :3
namespace, but currently we don't work with clients that have :4
namespace implemented. implementing several version of a protocol is
quite complexe.

--
Yann